Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Feeling Renewed!!

Last night I got scrappy with my friend Jessica...and it was just what I needed. Sometimes I want to rip my hair out at work. I am so excited to go next year to the elementary school, and not have to deal with disrespectful heathens with no backup or support! -(okay now that I got that out, back to what I was talking about whew!)- Anyways, I got so much accomplished!! I made 2 pairs of earrings for RS super Saturday, finished my swap items for next month-I even threw in something extra, and finished my own mushrooms from last month. I can't wait to go home tonight and play with my swap stuff, and work on the last 2 things for my handmade gifts!! We have our first softball game tonight...so excited!!! BTW I saw these amazing dolls online and found out that you can buy blank ones to paint your own...wouldn't it be so fun!!!! (Like I need a new hobby-I'll have to do my new paintings first!!)

No comments: