Monday, May 11, 2009

Week 6

Wow...week 6 already! I must say that all in all this has made me more productive, and more aware. I did update much last week on progress, but to no avail I did make a little, but once agian I still have much to accomplish. So for this week I will just continue with what I was doing last week and do a little catch-up!!
This week I will continue to:
*workout 5 out of 7 days
*eat healthy/do weight watchers/lose!!
*continue to work with my Silhouette and PSE
*finish up my remaining hand made gifts (only 2 to go)
*do something nice for Eric and 1 other person each day
*pack 2 boxes
*read my scriptures and 1 church article 5 out of 7 days
*organize my scrap room
*put away bill info
*fix the photos from this weekend
*scrap a couple pages using my new bird swap items

1 comment:

Amber Hooten said...

It came! and I am in heaven!