Monday, May 4, 2009

Week 5

Last week was good, but busy!! I tried to accomplish too much I think!!! This week I plan to do quite a bit too, but I will actually have the weekend this time. Today's 1/2 day off really helped too! I was finally able to do my ironing that I have had since this summer, and put away the clothes that have been piling up for the last month! My Dad's b-day party went well...it was so good to see everyone and know that it is over and that it all went well! Anyways....
This week I will continue to:
*Do something active 5 out of 7 days
*Eat healthy/do my weight watchers
*Continue to work with my Silhouette and PSE
*Finish up my remaining hand made gifts
*Do something nice for Eric and 1 other person each day
*Pack 1 box
*Read my scriptures and 1 church article 5 out of 7 days
*Finish scrap room organization
*Put away bill info
I will also:
*Fix the photos from this weekend
*Scrap a couple pages using my new bird swap items
*Do something fun with Eric

No comments: