Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Week 3








Inspirations Leading To Questions
I saw these picture on Elsie's website...(http://www.abeautifulmess.typepad.com/) which I love...I think they are amazing! Tim Walker has serious talent...I would love to do photography like this, a very creative and imaginative!! http://www.thomastreuhaft.com/Tim_Walker/tw.html
I think this last picture sums it all up with imaginary, fantastic, and bizarre! I love the props, the fancy clothes, the set up-seriously everything about it! I only wish I could do real-life pictures like these since living in Pinedale will not get me into the high fashion photography business any time soon :0).
I did a test on MSN.com about jobs and what fits you best and it said that I should do something creative, like photography/poetry/art/ect. I have been contemplating my job as of late...and seriously wondering!! I have a philosophy on eating..if it doesn't taste good, what's the point? I don't need the calories. I am kind of feeling the same way about jobs...if it doesn't fit good, what's the point? Do I really need the stress?? I would really like to find something that lets me be creative, be my own boss, and provides enough for Eric and I. I don't feel like this is a lot to ask...and I haven't loved my job in a very long time! Why is it so hard to do what you love? Anyways, I have just been thinking.....
Tomorrow I will post on what the scrap swap inspiration will be for this next month...and more information for it
.:wishing an inspiring day to you all:.

No comments: