Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Week 2


Well...these 2 things are why I have not been as good at sticking to the things on my list!! I was up late designing this 2nd invite...and then tonight again trying to get them all ready. I blurred out the important personal information on the 2nd one...but you get the idea. The first one is one I made for a senior I did pictures of...I think I have found a new hobby!!! I love creating stuff I am finding. So far I have done these 2 and my business cards, but I can't wait to do more!!! I am thinking even starting to do designs for my scrapbooking stuff!!! Anyways, I have done something active for 3 days, today just crunches because 1) we got a huge blizzard, and 2) I had to get these things done! Tuesday I got to go walking with my friend Shanoa-love her-we actually ended up going 2 miles! It is always nice to have a change and workout with someone else!!! It was also nice outside both Monday and Tuesday so I was able to be out both days, I even got a little sun!!! I have yet to do anything else on my list of 2 do's....but hopefully tomorrow I can catch up!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just have to tell you that I love your blog and what you have to say!! Sounds like we are definitely on the same journey here!